Wednesday 12 June 2013

Blog Introduction

I'm not quite sure where this blog will take me or what direction it will take but the intentions are simple. It will mainly cover lifestyle and perhaps the occasional beauty/fashion related post. I just feel that I'm at a point in my life where I'd like to start documenting my life. 

In order to get this blog ball rolling a little, I figured I do 25 facts about me, as inspired by the very lovely Louise (Sprinkle of Glitter) which you can read here!

1. I'm a TV and Radio Production student I am about to enter my third year of university.

2. Despite this, I plan on doing a post-grad course in Early Years Education - I want to be a Primary School teacher! 

3. My best friend is my sister (cheesy, I know) but she is just the funniest person in my life.

4. I love all things floral, pastel and cutesy.

5. I'm a rather freckly individual. 
6. My guilty pleasure is watching Extreme Couponing... Oh so sad. 

7. I used to have a huge fear of flying but my love for traveling took over and I refused to let it hold me back.

8. I have an abnormally large head - finding hats is impossible and as redhead, a hat is almost a necessity. 

9. I hate university but I'm 2/3 of the way through and would be a shame to quit now. 

10. I visit the Isle of Wight at least once a year to visit my Granny, in fact I'm heading there this Monday. 

11. Long car journeys at night are one of my favourite things - I love just snuggling up and falling asleep. 

12. I could drink tea all day everyday. It's like a little hug for your innards. 

13. I have two favourite numbers; 4 and 11.

14. I've been with my boyfriend Ben for almost four years. 

15. I do love a good baking session; cakes, bread, cookies... I love it all!

16. I love rambling in the woods. 

17. I used to be on the netball team but I used to drop the ball a lot and gained the nickname 'butter fingers'. 

18. I am definitely a cat person. 

19. I had a tendency to quit when things got tough when I was younger which is why I'm determined to complete my degree! 

20. My love for bunting is getting a little out of hand, I would cover my parent's house in the stuff if I was allowed. 

21. I love Autumn. I love an excuse to layer up and wear reds and greens. 

22. I don't really like going to the cinema. 

23. Touching wooden spoons is like a nails down a blackboard... It just goes right through me!

24. I could eat Cadbury Dairy Milk by the lorry load!

25. I only did two A-Levels and got B's in both of them.


I found coming up with 25 facts rather hard but it was interesting to do... 




1 comment:

  1. your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete