I'm not quite sure where this blog will take me or what direction it will take but the intentions are simple. It will mainly cover lifestyle and perhaps the occasional beauty/fashion related post. I just feel that I'm at a point in my life where I'd like to start documenting my life.
In order to get this blog ball rolling a little, I figured I do 25 facts about me, as inspired by the very lovely Louise (Sprinkle of Glitter) which you can read here!
1. I'm a TV and Radio Production student I am about to enter my third year of university.
2. Despite this, I plan on doing a post-grad course in Early Years Education - I want to be a Primary School teacher!
3. My best friend is my sister (cheesy, I know) but she is just the funniest person in my life.
4. I love all things floral, pastel and cutesy.
5. I'm a rather freckly individual.
6. My guilty pleasure is watching Extreme Couponing... Oh so sad.
7. I used to have a huge fear of flying but my love for traveling took over and I refused to let it hold me back.
8. I have an abnormally large head - finding hats is impossible and as redhead, a hat is almost a necessity.
9. I hate university but I'm 2/3 of the way through and would be a shame to quit now.
10. I visit the Isle of Wight at least once a year to visit my Granny, in fact I'm heading there this Monday.
11. Long car journeys at night are one of my favourite things - I love just snuggling up and falling asleep.
12. I could drink tea all day everyday. It's like a little hug for your innards.
13. I have two favourite numbers; 4 and 11.
14. I've been with my boyfriend Ben for almost four years.
15. I do love a good baking session; cakes, bread, cookies... I love it all!
16. I love rambling in the woods.
17. I used to be on the netball team but I used to drop the ball a lot and gained the nickname 'butter fingers'.
18. I am definitely a cat person.
19. I had a tendency to quit when things got tough when I was younger which is why I'm determined to complete my degree!
20. My love for bunting is getting a little out of hand, I would cover my parent's house in the stuff if I was allowed.
21. I love Autumn. I love an excuse to layer up and wear reds and greens.
22. I don't really like going to the cinema.
23. Touching wooden spoons is like a nails down a blackboard... It just goes right through me!
24. I could eat Cadbury Dairy Milk by the lorry load!
25. I only did two A-Levels and got B's in both of them.
I found coming up with 25 facts rather hard but it was interesting to do...